Tuesday, August 31, 2010

NewBoyz-You're A Jerk(DjWesV.2 Remix)

Hey Wasup Guys!
Today is the beginning of this new site! I created this to keep you updated on
all the new chunes and events going on! If you ever trying to figure out what new or whats going on... This is the place...

My name is "Wes" stage name is "DjWesV.2"
I produce and spin and i'm here to keep you entertained with my love of music!
So I think we'll start this off with one of my most recent works!

-DjWesV.2(B33 Events/B-Side Records)




So... I've been in the studio focusing on production rather than djing for awhile and came up with a little treat just for you...
Here's remix I've just finished... It's a remix of a track from a group named "New Boyz" The track I chose to remix is called "You're A Jerk"

Feel free to listen and download! This is here for you:)
Please leave any comments or anything...

NewBoyz-You're A Jerk(DjWesV.2 Remix) by DjWesV.2